Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Cancellations & reduction in group numbers
- More than 6 weeks (42 days) before the course starts, full return of payment.
- Less than 6 weeks (42 days) loss of full payment.
- We cannot offer refunds or reductions in group sizes within 6 weeks of your activity date.
- Bookings changed or cancelled within 6 weeks, but not closer than 24 hours before activity date, will receive a voucher or a reschedule.
- Cancellations or amendments cannot be made within 24 hours of the activity, no refund or vouchers will be available.
- If on the very rare occasion we have to cancel a course, then a full refund will be paid or an alternative course found.
- Original Wild reserves the right to cancel or alter any course due to circumstances beyond our control. In the event of cancellation, an alternative date will be arranged.
- Bookings that are missed, and groups/individuals who arrive late will not be entitled to a refund or voucher for any part of the booking amount.
OUTDOOR INSTRUCTOR TRAINING COURSE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Original Wild’s Outdoor Instructor Training Course – Terms and Conditions
This is a contractual agreement between you (“Customer”) and Original Wild Limited (“OW”) for your purchase of Original Wild’s Outdoor Instructor Training Course (“Training Course”) including printed materials and online documentation (“Training Materials”).
Additional terms and conditions (“Terms”) must be agreed to when using our online booking system.
A consent form and Terms waiver must also be completed to confirm the Customer place on the Training Course.
1. Supply of Training Course
1.1 OW shall use reasonable endeavours to supply the Training Course to the Customer in accordance with these Terms but reserves the right to change the Training Course content at any time and without notice.
1.2 OW shall use reasonable endeavours to meet any specified training dates, but any such dates shall be anticipated dates only and may be subject to alteration.
1.3 OW reserves the right to amend the Terms if necessary to comply with any applicable law or regulatory requirement, or if the amendment will not affect the nature or quality of the Training Course. If amendments are made to the Terms OW shall notify the Customer in any such event.
1.4 Original Wild reserves the right to cancel or alter the Training Course. In such circumstances, OW will offer (at its sole discretion) alternative dates, a full refund, or a credit note.
2. Customer obligations
2.1 The Customer shall:
2.1.1 Co-operate with OW in all matters relating to the Training Course;
2.1.2 Provide OW, its employees, consultants and subcontractors, with any information which may reasonably be required by OW in the organisation of the Training Course, including, but not limited to, details in respect of the Customer and to ensure that such information is complete and accurate in all material respects.
2.1.3 Inform OW of any changes to their personal health or fitness circumstance and complete an additional consent form if any changes occur.
3. Training Course fees and payment details
3.1 All fees as part of the Training Course include VAT.
3.2 The fees for the Training Course can either be paid in full (£4999) or in three separate instalments. If payment is to be made in instalments they are due at: The time of booking onto the Training Course (£1499), November 30th 2022 (£1750), and January 31st 2023 (£1750).
3.3 The Customer shall pay invoices submitted by OW within 7 calendar days of the date of the invoice, to a bank account provided on the invoice by OW, or in the case of online bookings, make payment through our Checkfront online booking system.
3.4 Failure by the Customer to pay any fees when they are due may, at the discretion of OW, result in:
3.4.1 the Customers’ place on the Training Course being withdrawn;
3.4.2 OW withholding any certification due to the Customer from the Training Course.
4.1 The Customer may cancel the Training Course on 30 calendar days’ notice to OW. Cancellations must be provided in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.2 If the Customer leaves the course, once the course has started, the Customer is still liable for the full course fees, regardless of whether the Customer paid for the Training Course in full or took the instalment option, any refund of fees is at the sole discretion of OW.
4.3 If a refund of fees is approved by OW, it will be made through the original mode of payment only.
4.4 The Customer shall return any of the Training Materials which have not been fully paid for.
5. Intellectual property rights
5.1 All intellectual property rights in or arising out of or in connection with the Training Course, including any associated Training Materials shall be owned by OW.
5.2 No reproductions, scans or copies (wholly or in part) shall be made of the Training Material without the prior consent of OW.
6. Customer data
6.1 Please see https://www.originalwild.com/privacy-policy/ for details on how we use your data.