A collaboration like never before… Original Wild has teamed up with the DOGHOUSE to bring a series of fun-filled stand up paddleboarding sessions with your dog in Bradford on Avon & Bath. This collaboration has seen international attention and featured in multiple publications this season!
Come and experience Bradford on Avon & Bath from a brand new perspective with your four-legged friend. No experience necessary, just you, your dog, and a sense of adventure!
– Full stand up paddling equipment; paddleboard, paddle and leash
– RuffWear high quality buoyancy aid for your dog
– Instruction from a highly qualified stand up paddleboard adventure guide
– Group first aid kit with qualified first aider
– Wet suit trousers and dry tops if it is chilly/raining
– Guides with excellent local knowledge
– Photographs will be taken where possible
– You must be able to swim 15 meters in light clothing
– Ages 8+ with under 18’s to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
– One dog per person/board
What To Bring
– Change of clothes and footwear (in case you get wet)
– Swimwear or shorts
– Old trainers (ones that you don’t mind getting wet), bare feet or appropriate water sport shoes
Events will be sold via the DOGHOUSE events page. Please contact us directly for private groups & individual bookings.