Original Wild’s Adventure Experts’ friendly & supportive approach can help you make the most of your time in the hills, whatever your experience or ability.
Whether you want to go for your first hill walk, climb Ben Nevis, refresh your navigation skills or go backpacking through the Brecon Beacons.
We’ll tailor a trip to suit you. We specialise in guiding individuals and small groups all over the UK so get in touch today.
Popular choices include Cotswold Way through the Bath Valley and day trips to the UK’s highest mountain Pen y Fan (886 meters).
- Choose a skills course to become a more confident walker. Learn navigation techniques, safe terrain crossing, emergency procedures & problem solving from our expert instructors in some amazing venues.
- All safety equipment provided
- Highly qualified mountain leader and adventure guide
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- All guides have excellent local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Under 18’s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 8 allowed
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle
- Spare warm clothes
- Waterproof oat incase of rain
- Rucksack with lunch
- Confortable trainer shoes
Choose between a range of venues. From local Cotswold hikes to Dartmoor & Brecon Beacons National Parks.