CLIMBING & ABSEILING
Climbing & AbseilingHere at Original Wild we are experts in adventure and all things outdoors. Our Climbing & Abseiling sessions are perfect for all abilities, from complete novice to skilful pro. With our qualified instructors having years of experience from all corners of the world, you are guaranteed to learn something new on every session. Experience the thrill of climbing outdoors and challenge yourself today! Suitable for individuals & groups. *Please note: we require a minimum total booking of 5 participants to run our climbing sessions.
- Intro to Climbing gives everyone the opportunity to experience climbing and learn all the skills required to keep each other safe. Learn new techniques and meet like-minded people during an incredible adventure.
- Abseil down a cliff face to test your nerve and push your personal boundaries. This is an excellent way to boost your confidence while enjoying the incredible views. Our instructors will guide you all the way, they’ll also be on hand to take some great photos whilst you control your own speed down the cliff.
- Choose a skills course to become a more confident climber. Progress from our intro session, learn advanced skills & find new challenges in an indoor or outdoor environment. To book a climbing skills course, contact us here.
- Harness, helmet & all other safety equipment provided
- Highly qualified climbing instructor and adventure guide
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- All guides have excellent local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
PRICING & SESSION INFO
- £250 for a private group size of 5 participants
- £40pp thereafter if a larger group is required
- 2.5 hour session
- Safety equipment and professional tuition included
- Advice on technique, equipment and how to progress your climbing journey
WHAT TO BRING
Rock climbing venues around Bristol, Cheddar & Wells. Other venues on request. On booking we will discuss the best venue for you.