Can you build a raft fit for your team, will it float or fall apart? Take the challenge to plan, build & race your raft down the river completing challenges on the way. This is one of our favourite activities that involves team skills and lots of fun. Our instructors stay with you the while time.
Organise a fun group activity, hen/stag party, corporate team day please contact us to book.
Combine this with another adventure to create a full day with Original Wild.
- Raft-building equipment with paddle
- High quality rash vest during your session
- Tour from a highly qualified coach and adventure guide
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- All guides have excellent local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Possible pub stops on request
- You are able to swim 15 meters in light clothing
- Under 18’s need to be accompanied by their parent or guardian
- Over the age of 8 allowed
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle
- Change of clothes and footwear (incase you get wet)
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don’t mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
We run our watersports sessions around central Bath, Bathampton or other venues on request. On booking we will discuss the best venue for you.