Participate in teams to solve problems and navigate the World Heritage city of Bath.
Teams will go head-to-head – the more teams the bigger the reward!
Imagine walking through Bath (or running), covertly breaking the codes by using your intellect, completing physical challenges all the while searching for clues with the backdrop of central Bath.
This challenge has it all: it’s inclusive, fun and exciting alternative to a guided tour and a very popular choice for a team building activity.
Combine this with another adventure to create a full day with Original Wild.
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- Your guide is on call with excellent local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Possible pub stops on request
- Under 16’s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle
- Camera if you want some unique pictures
Central Bath or designated start point at your request