Now one of the most accessible and emerging sports, it combines surfing and paddling to create a fun and relaxed way to travel. We love SUP because no matter what your ability, balance or energy level there’s a paddleboard experience for you.
Your adventure expert will run you through the basics before you take to the water on your stand up paddleboard, standing up, keeping your balance and then the real adventure begins!
Book a private tour for the most unique view of Bath and Pulteney bridge.
Check our summer events calendar for beginner ‘Try’ sessions, SUP Safaris (for those who have paddleboarded before) or our Bank Holiday Monday Mega Board challenge.
Organise a fun group activity, hen/stag party, corporate team day please contact us to book.
- Full stand up paddling equipment, paddle board, paddle and leash
- Buoyancy aids avaialbe. Under 18’s must wear a buoyancy aid.
- Quality clothing provided- Wetsuit trousers and windproof tops available.
- Tour from a highly qualified stand up paddleboarding and adventure guide
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- All guides have excellent local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Possible pub stops on request
- You are able to swim 15 meters in light clothing
- Under 18’s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 8 allowed
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle
- Change of clothes and footwear (incase you get wet)
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don’t mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
We run our paddleboarding sessions around central Bath, Bathampton or other venues on request. On booking we will discuss the best venue for you.