The South West is best when it comes to water-sports!
Have fun and learn new skills with our range of water-sports we have to offer. Choose between kayaking, canoeing or raft-building. If you’re looking for more advanced course head to our training page.
Have a go at kayaking for the first time with a fun session on the river or choose a skills course to give you the knowledge you need to get out there on your own with our expert instructors. See our training page for more details.
Again take to the river to for a chance to have a go at canoeing. Book a skills day to feel safe on your next solo adventure. See our training page for more details.
Take the challenge to build a raft and race another team down the river? This is one of our favourite activities that involves team skills and lots of fun.
Combine this with another adventure to create a full day with Original Wild.
- Kayak, canoe or raft-building equipment with paddle
- High quality rash vest during your session
- Tour from a highly qualified coach and adventure guide
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders
- All guides have excellent local knowledge
- Photographs taken during the activity
- Possible pub stops on request
- You are able to swim 15 meters in light clothing
- Under 18’s need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Over the age of 8 allowed
WHAT TO BRING
- Optional water bottle
- Change of clothes and footwear (incase you get wet)
- Swimwear or shorts
- Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Old trainers (you don’t mind getting wet) or appropriate water sport shoes
We run our watersports sessions around central Bath, Bathampton or other venues on request. On booking we will discuss the best venue for you.